Sunday, November 19, 2017

November and December Updates

Next up in re-releases for me is A Knight For All (Cover is on this site). Right now you can get it for just $1.59. I  must admit, I had mixed feelings about releasing this into the word again because I don't really write MMF, only I did once. And I know there were some that enjoyed this story. So it's being offered again through JMS Books.

In December you can expected The Other Side to be available for $1 during their dollar deals. I don't yet know the date, but please keep that in mind if you are looking to pick that one up.

For Christmas this year I have coming out on December 23, 2017 the re-release of The Best Gift with a shiny new and sexy cover.


That's it for me for 2017. I should have a few more re-releases out next year and maybe even all new material if I can kick my own ass.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment